Feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Call or write to:
+48 608 540 940
Our service department is open from Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
In case of a defect in the purchased product, please contact the seller or directly our service department.
Call or write to:
+48 604 240 612
efficient and well-maintained stroller is a guarantee of your baby’s
That’s why we have prepared some brief and useful information on how to take care of the various components, so that the stroller will serve you and your little one for as long as possible.
You should always make sure that it is dry. If it gets wet, wipe it off with a dry, clean cloth. It’s also a good idea to protect upholstery from prolonged exposure to the sun. Even the highest quality fabrics used to manufacture our strollers can change their color through excessive sun exposure.
This is the basic structure of the stroller, so it is important not to load it with more weight than recommended by the manufacturer, according to its purpose. Also remember about maintenance. Assemble it carefully and take care when packing it in the trunk of your car. In case of damage, do not undertake repairs by your own. Please contact our service center. Your child’s safety is paramount.
Efficient wheels provide comfort in driving the stroller not only on straight pavement, but also in more demanding conditions such as sand or mud. Systematically check the technical condition of the wheels. After each walk, clean them from any dirt. Wet wheels can be wiped with a dry, clean cloth.
user’s manual will help you assemble the stroller. Inside you will
find detailed information on our products.
Warranty terms and conditions
Warranty Period: 2 years on all models
1.The warranty applies to the original purchaser from the date of purchase, covers defects in manufacture or material, based on normal use and subject to compliance with the following User Manual.
2. The warranty does not cover unauthorized purchasers of the product for resale or purchasers who intend to use the product for commercial purposes, such as renting the product to others.
3. This extended warranty does not cover damages or expenses related to defects caused by improper use, maintenance or storage of the product as specified in the User Manual or other product packaging materials.
4. The warranty applies only if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer and if a properly filled out warranty registration and original proof of purchase are provided.
5. It is requested to keep the proof of purchase for warranty services.
6. All complaints regarding product failures should be addressed to the Seller or by filling out the online form with detailed information on the official QUALI website under the Contact tab.
7. Warranty repairs are carried out by the manufacturer.
8. The warranty period is extended accordingly to the time of repair.
9. The warranty provider determines the methods of repairing the stroller.
10. In case of losing the warranty card, please download it from the file available on the QUALI website in the Customer Service – Warranty terms and conditions tab.
11. In case of warranty replacement, the company reserves the right to make design changes in the product’s operation without prior notice of improvements.